Mysidiana Chumimi Admin replied

465 weeks ago

Please reply to this post if you can't attend a raid, we will reply on FC to fill in the gaps but sooner we know it the better.

Please think about this thread as respect to your teammates.

464 weeks ago

well, as you may have noticed already, I'm really sick and won't connect till the 16th of june, need some time to rest. Nothing really bad but still I would like to recover completely as soon as possible.

I heard you cleared T5 thanks to Lucas, congratulations all, pelase do some primals and stuff while I'm not here, start working as a team, I will come back asap and we will help each other out for the new content.

Take care till then, enjoy !

kozueaaeris Default replied

464 weeks ago

I hope you feel better soon :D sending positive vibes!

Ruthilius Default replied

464 weeks ago

best wishes mysi! sending all the positive vibes and virtual chicken soup! :D

Ruthilius Default replied

463 weeks ago

hello everyone, i am sorry to say but my exams start tomorrow and i will not be able to be online until they finish on the 24th, i'm really sorry that i can't accompany you guys through the raids because i know for a fact that it is gonna be a ton of fun! so please all of you go for it and fight in my stead as well! i'll be cheering for you all! :D

Bjorn Default replied

463 weeks ago

GL on ur exams ruth!

463 weeks ago

Good luck ruth :D Do better than I did ;)

461 weeks ago

Hey! My dates for unavailability at the moment are from now until the 1st of July.
During weekdays after then I'll only be on between 17:30-22:30 and that's when I get the ps4. Hopefully at weekends I'll be able to be on more regularly ^-^
Hope this is ok, I'll spend my hours at the moment doing story missions and side quests on my astro to get her up to 60 and then bring on the raids :D

Can't wait until I finish work in September and can be on more again :3

460 weeks ago

Hey, I'm afraid I won't be able to raid on the 23rd of this month. I have some friends coming round for dinner that i haven't seen in about a year ^-^

458 weeks ago

Hey everyone,

It's summer, it's vacation time !! I will be off from the 26th of july to the 2nd of august included, the 11/12th of august and from the 21st to the 28th of august.

Take care, farm, enjoy !

Mysi
Please log in to post a reply.