Iridchr replied

293 weeks ago

Eddie Macon's Run Download Movie Free > DOWNLOAD (Mirror #1)

Show Spoiler

A young man, harshly sentenced for a few minor infractions, escapes from a prison in Huntsville Texas and flees to Laredo, Texas, where he hopes to cross into Mexico for a reunion with his wife and small son.
I saw this movie when it was released. Its a very good movie (I thought) and, the acting was better then your avg. &quot;B&quot; type Movies. <br/><br/>Kurt Douglass while showing his years here, plays the street wise detective hot on the trail and his acting is still top notch. <br/><br/>I found the story line original and creative which added to the suspense. I gave it high marks because the events in which Eddie finds himself in trouble could happen to any of us.<br/><br/>When Eddie discovers that his job is taking a 25% cut for letting him work there he leaves in a huff. Mad, he drives off at a high rate of speed only to be pulled over by the small town cops that seem to enjoy busting Eddies chops. Already upset, Eddie finds himself in a scrap with the cops who bring him in. Now facing the local town judge, he&#39;s given a ridiculous jail term for his infraction. Eddie decides he&#39;s got to figure a way out of jail. He comes up with a clever way of not only pulling it off but, he&#39;s planned out details of his escape route as well
A very good movie! First, the plot listed is incorrect. He does not escape from a prison in Alabama, but rather the state prison in Huntsville, Texas, (the author apparently got their &quot;Huntsvilles&quot; mixed up and assumed it was Alabama.) There is, in fact, a prison in Huntsville, TX, and the entire movie takes place in Texas &amp; Mexico. A lot of action, albeit, the plot&#39;s outcome is apparent throughout. Still, this movie has an outstanding cast for a low-budget film and the original music by John Schneider is excellent. I would definitely recommend this to any fan of Kirk Douglas, John Schneider, or just your average action-movie-without-all-the-big-time-Hollywood-promotion stuff. I would say it is along the lines of movies such as &quot;Lone Wolf McQuade&quot;, &quot;Hunter&#39;s Blood&quot;, or &quot;Avenging Force&quot;, all great movies without a lot of hype!

646f9e108c
hindi Deadly ImpactKingdom in hindi 720pSuperman: The Last Son of Krypton torrentthe Special Unit 2 hindi dubbed free downloadThe Chronicles of Riddick: Into Pitch Black movie in hindi dubbed downloadNever Say Die torrentDownload hindi movie Episode 3.8Go for It full movie in hindi downloaddownload Shaolin TraitorGiant God Warrior Appears in Tokyo tamil dubbed movie torrent
Please log in to post a reply.